Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wiki's...

I have been playing with Wiki's...

Ive even edited some stuff in Vali Myers Wikipedia page. Vali was the most amazing woman Ive ever met, I used to go visit her a lot at her studio in the Nicholas Building on Swanston st. She was so lovely, warm and generous and allowed me to photograph her on several occasions (Back when I considered myself a photographer!). I miss her a lot.

Click here to see the Wikipedia page. I have a lot more to add!

I think we could do some fantastic stuff with a wiki format on our web page for reviews and new items, even if it could only be edited by staff to semi-control the content.

2 comments:

Waterbaby said...

wiki is the weboultionary way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hello hotrod librarian. I remember the time you told me to go and check out a vali myers exhibition in fitzroy, and when I got there Vali was there too!!However you had forgotted to mention the facial tattoos, as a timid young artist I was a little taken back